Membership matters - Join us today!
Members are our most important allies; please join today!
From wildlife to wild places,
your membership gift helps
ensure a healthy future for
the Northwest. Thank you!
Members of Conservation Northwest not only love the outdoors and wildlife, they actively protect it by supporting our vital work.
Looking to renew your membership? Click here.
Our standard membership rate is $35 a year, though we occasionally offer special discounts during "member drives" and events.
Your tax-deductible annual membership to Conservation Northwest supports our efforts to protect and restore the wildlands and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for making this work possible!
How to join Conservation Northwest
Become a member (or renew) online
A gift of $25 or more entitles you to an annual Conservation Northwest membership. Please visit our secure and easy online donation page to become a member (or purchase a gift membership) and support our vital work.
Mail in your membership donation
Please print this donation form (PDF, 56 KB) and mail it to the address on the form.
Join our Wildland Partners giving club
We invite you to contribute through easy and secure monthly or quarterly, automatic bank or credit card transfers. You can sign up online. Please see the Wildland Partners form (PDF, 31KB) or page for more info. Questions? contact Julia Spencer or call 1.800.878.9950 x110
Will your work double your gift?
If your employer matches donations to charitable organizations, please send us a matching gift form so we can double your support. Mail the completed form to:
1829 10th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98117
or fax to 206-675-1007, attention: Aleah Jaeger
By becoming a member of Conservation Northwest, you are not only keeping the Northwest wild, you also have access to these additional member services:
- Enjoy reading our full-color publication, Conservation Northwest Quarterly, featuring in-depth stories and stunning color photography.
- Stay connected through The Conservation Connection, our monthly E-newsletter filled with the latest conservation news.
- Receive invitations to local activities and events in your community, including our WILD NW action alerts and special occasions to volunteer with others who share your love of the wild.
- Discover opportunities to explore the wild places that Conservation Northwest works to protect and connect, such as the recently established 15-square-mile Lake Whatcom Forest Park Preserve in Bellingham’s backyard.
- Enjoy being a part of our great conservation community!
Important giving information
- Our tax identification number is 94-3091547
- Our Washington State UBI # is 601 135 446.
- Our legal address is:
1208 Bay Street #201
Bellingham, WA 98225-4301
Conservation Northwest is a 501(c)3 charity. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Our non-profit federal tax-exempt number is 94-3091547 and our Washington State UBI # is 601 135 446.