Members are our most important allies
By becoming a member of Conservation Northwest, you are not only keeping the Northwest wild, you also have access to these additional member services:
- Enjoy reading our full-color publication, Conservation Northwest Quarterly, featuring in-depth stories and stunning color photography.
- Stay connected through The Conservation Connection, our monthly online journal filled with the latest conservation news.
- Receive invitations to local activities and events in your community, including advocacy action alerts and special occasions to volunteer with others who share your love of the wild.
- Discover opportunities to explore the wild places that Conservation Northwest works to protect and connect, such as the recently established 15-square-mile Lake Whatcom Forest Park Preserve in Bellingham’s backyard.
- Enjoy being a part of our great conservation community!
Your membership in Conservation Northwest is a powerful investment in a shared ideal:
To protect and restore the wild places we love, providing nourishment to the human spirit as well as refuge for the native wildlife that call this place home.
Feel good being a part of your greater conservation community!
Your tax-deductible annual membership to Conservation Northwest supports our efforts to protect and restore the wildlands and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for making this work possible!
Become a member online
Please visit our secure and easy online donation page to support our vital work with a credit card gift.
Mail in your membership
Please print this donation form (PDF, 56 KB) and mail it to the address on the form.
Memberships are renewed annually. You will receive a renewal reminder approximately one month before your membership expires. We may also send special appeals during the year to ask for your support for a special campaign or need; if your membership is due to expire soon after these appeals, we can renew your membership with your appeal gift. You are welcome to email Julia Spencer at julia @ conservationnw.org or call 1-800-878-9950 X 110 with any questions about your membership.