Make a difference as an intern!
Join our team as a vital player. Conservation Northwest offers challenging and fulfilling opportunities to learn the ropes of conservation - from field studies to data crunching, membership development to outreach and communications. Please join us and see what you can do!
Working for wildlands and wildlife
Our internships offer cutting-edge experience in the field of conservation advocacy in a nonprofit agency setting, along with quarterly stipends.
Interns are expected to find their own room and board. For some internships, a vehicle is required though mileage is typically covered.
Many of our past interns are now working at conservation non-profits around the country, and we're looking to engage tomorrow's conservation leaders in real-life experiences today.
Current Internships and Applications
- NE Washington Citizen Science Monitoring Intern Summer/Fall (3-5 months) - June 2015
Conservation Northwest Internship Descriptions
For downloadable PDF files describing each internship, please see the links below.
- Special Events Intern (Seattle) - not accepting applications at this time
- Communications (Seattle and Bellingham) - not accepting applications at this time
- Winter wildlife monitoring (Seattle) - not accepting applications at this time
- Summer wildlife monitoring (Seattle) - not accepting applications at this time
Program overview and application:
Want to submit a general internship application so we have it on file for the future?
In addition to the completed form, we require a resume and writing sample, and we recommend including a cover letter and applicable course list.