Make a difference as an intern!
Join our team as a vital player. Conservation Northwest offers challenging and fulfilling opportunities to learn the ropes of conservation - from field studies to data crunching, membership development to outreach and communications. Please join us and see what you can do!
Working for wildlands and wildlife
Our internships offer cutting-edge experience in the field of conservation advocacy in a nonprofit agency setting, along with quarterly stipends. Interns are expected to find their own room and board. Many of our past interns are now working at conservation non-profits around the country, and we're looking to engage tomorrow's conservation leaders in real-life experiences today.
Program overview and application:
Interested in applying for an internship? Please complete and return this form. In addition to the completed form, we require a resume and writing sample, and we recommend including a cover letter and applicable course list.
For downloadable PDF files describing each internship, please see the links below. Contact julia (a) conservationnw.org or using our contact form
- Special Events Intern (Seattle)
- Communications (Seattle and Bellingham) - not accepting applications at this time
- Wolves and policy (Bellingham) - not accepting applications at this time
- Wildlife monitoring (Seattle) - not accepting applications at this time
- Membership (Bellingham) - not accepting applications at this time