Coalitions and Campaigns
Conservation coalitions, partnerships, collaborations, initiatives: Conservation Northwest does it all. We also occasionally support political campaigns relevant to our mission.
Ground-breaking and effective
Conservation Northwest is proud to be part of ground-breaking coalitions that address issues crucial to Northwest wildlife, wildlands and people.
We also host a yearly "WildLinks" Conference and science briefing that gathers together scientists, other experts, and interested citizens to share ideas and better coordinate keeping our region's wildlife and wildlife habitat wild and connected.
Some of the coalitions we initiated or worked within have finished their work, but live on in their accomplishments and the inspiration they continue to give.
Current coalitions and collaborative programs:
- Alliance for Jobs and Clean Energy
- Cascadia Partner Forum
- The Cascades Carnivore Connectivity Project
- Citizen Wildlife Monitoring Project (Region-wide) (administering organization)
- Cascades Citizen Wildlife Monitoring Project (Snoqualmie Pass area) (administering organization)
- Citizen Science Wildlife Monitoring Program (British Columbia)
- Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition
- Coast to Cascades Grizzly Bear Initiative (administering organization)
- Environmental Priorities Coalition
- Friends of the North Cascades Grizzly Bear
- I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition (administering organization)
- I-90 Wildlife Watch (administering organization)
- Keep Jumbo Wild!
- Methow Headwaters
- Mountain Caribou Project
- Murrelet Survival Project
- National Wildlife Federation (affiliate organization)
- Northwest Wildlife Camera Network
- North Central Washington Forest Health Collaborative
- Northeast Washington Forestry Coalition
- Okanogan Working for Wildlife Initiative
- Pacific Wolf Coalition
- Safe Passage Highway 97
- Save Our Wild Salmon
- Voices of Cascadia
- Washington Prescribed Fire Council
- Washington Watershed Restoration Initiative
- Washington Wildlife and Recreation Coalition
- Washington Wildlife Habitat Connectivity Working Group
- Western Wolf Coalition
- Upper Yakima Watershed Action Group
Supporters of Conservation Northwest are part of a greater whole. On many fronts, we are "keeping the Northwest wild!"
We occasionally support state, local and regional political campaigns relevant to our mission of keeping the Northwest wild. Currently we are endorsing:
- None at this time