Conservation coalitions, partnerships, collaborations, initiatives: Conservation Northwest does it all.
Ground-breaking and effective
Conservation Northwest is proud to be part of ground-breaking coalitions that address issues crucial to Northwest forests and wildlife.
We also host a yearly "WildLinks" Conference and science briefing that gathers together scientists, other experts, and interested citizens to share ideas and better coordinate keeping our region's wildlife and wildlife habitat wild and connected.
We also employ contractors conducting important political, conservation, environmental and scientific work around our region.
Some of the coalitions we initiated or worked within have finished their work, but live on in their accomplishments and the inspiration they continue to give.
Current campaigns and coalitions:
- Cascadia Partner Forum
- Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition
- Coast to Cascades Grizzly Bear Initiative
- Columbia Highlands Initiative
- Friends of the North Cascades Grizzly Bear
- I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition
- I-90 Wildlife Watch
- Mountain Caribou Project
- North Central Washington Forest Health Collaborative
- Northeast Washington Forestry Coalition
- Pacific fisher reintroduction
- Pacific Wolf Coalition
- Washington Watershed Restoration Initiative
- Washington Wildlife Habitat Connectivity Working Group
- Western Wolf Coalition
- Upper Yakima Watershed Action Group
And past successful partnerships:
We are also members of:
Supporters of Conservation Northwest are part of a greater whole. On many fronts, we are "keeping the Northwest wild!"