Conservation coalitions, partnerships, collaborations, initiatives: Conservation Northwest does it all.
Ground-breaking and effective
Conservation Northwest is proud to be part of ground-breaking coalitions that address issues crucial to Northwest forests and wildlife.
We also host a yearly "WildLinks" Conference and science briefing that gathers together scientists, other experts, and interested citizens to share ideas and better coordinate keeping our region's wildlife and wildlife habitat wild and connected.
Some of the coalitions we initiated or worked within have finished their work, but live on in their accomplishments and the inspiration they continue to give.
Just a few of our current campaigns and coalitions:
- Coast to Cascades Grizzly Bear Initiative
- Cascadia Partner Forum
- I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition
- Citizen Wildlife Monitoring Project
- Columbia Highlands Initiative
- Northeast Washington Forestry Coalition
- Mountain Caribou Project
- I-90 Wildlife Watch
- Pacific fisher reintroduction
- Washington Wildlife Habitat Connectivity Working Group
- Chumstick Wildfire Stewardship Coalition
- Washington Watershed Restoration Initiative
- Upper Yakima Watershed Action Group
And past successful partnerships:
We are also members of:
Supporters of Conservation Northwest are part of a greater whole. On many fronts, we are "keeping the Northwest wild!"