Become a Conservation Northwest Business or Community Partner today
Business, corporate and community partners are vital to our work to keep the Northwest wild. Looking for a way to engage your business or community group with local conservation projects? We can help organize an innovative engagement opportunity that meets your goals and needs. Some ways groups regularly partner with us include:
- Donating to Conservation Northwest with a company or group gift, in-kind contributions or event sponsorship. Talk to us about sponsorship and marketing benefits!
- Hosting a fundraising event, action alert campaign or Facebook fundraiser to raise awareness and money for wildlands and wildlife
- Organizing lunchtime educational talks or program briefings with our staff
- Encouraging employee giving through employer matching or a team giving drive
- Participating in volunteer restoration work parties, group hikes or a virtual trivia night
There are plenty of fun ideas for more memorable and impactful activities. The possibilities for partnership are endless! Your business or community group may also consider sponsoring or donating an auction package to our Annual Dinner & Auction, which draws more than 300 of the region’s top philanthropists and most dedicated conservationists.
Contact Heather Hutchison at hhutchison (at) conservationnw.org
to find out how to make Conservation Northwest part of your corporate giving, or next event or adventure.
Thank you to our 2020 business and corporate partners!
The ability to engage our staff, members, and clients with the work directly was a huge draw. One of our first projects was about 5 years ago and was a tree planting up at Snoqualmie Pass. It was a cool fall day, the colors were booming and we had a team of about 12 folks planting trees. CNW did a great job giving us context and educating us on why it was so important to restore the natural habitat and plant native species. After that experience I was hooked and have looked forward to supporting them every year since. – Shanon Tysland, CEO of Experience Momentum
A team of volunteers from Experience Momentum at a habitat restoration
work party at Snoqualmie Pass along Interstate 90. Photo: Experience Momentum.
From left to right: Lemonade fundraiser of Conservation Northwest’s youngest business partner; donated auction package for our annual Auction & Dinner; CNW staff tabling at partner event; Jacqui Alberts’s tattoo fundraiser for Conservation Northwest.