Membership matters – Join us today!
Looking to renew your membership? Click here or email us at info (at) conservationnw.org or give us a call at 206.675.9747.
Or learn about automatic Monthly Giving, Legacy Giving, or Matching Gifts.
Members of Conservation Northwest not only love the outdoors and wildlife, they actively protect it by supporting our vital work in Washington state and British Columbia!
While every gift counts, our annual membership rates are:
$25 Student or Special Event Membership
$35 Standard Membership
$75 our most popular annual giving rate!
$1,000 Forest Sentinel Giving Program
Your tax-deductible membership with Conservation Northwest supports our efforts protecting, connecting and restoring wildlands and wildlife.
Your membership will extend 365 days from the date of your gift, with exclusive member benefits (see below) and timely renewal reminders. THANK YOU for making our work possible!
How to join Conservation Northwest
Become a member (or renew) through our secure online donation form!
Give us a call at 206.675.9747. Ask for our Development and Operations Associate.
Prefer to mail your membership gift? Send your check to our Seattle HQ:
1829 10th Ave W Ste B
Seattle, WA 98119
Make your gift via stock donation:
Broker Dealer: Cetera Investment Services
Conservation Northwest’s Cetera Account Number: 2FR17274
Phone number: 877-305-0056
Note: Cetera is associated with Columbia (formerly Pacific Continental). Some contributors may still have our Morgan Stanley account which has been closed since February 2018.
Join our Wildland Partners automatic giving club
Will your work double your gift?
If your employer matches donations to charitable organizations, we can work with you to double your support. Learn more on our Matching Gifts page!
By becoming a member of Conservation Northwest, you are not only keeping the Northwest wild, you also have access to these additional member services:
- Receive invitations to conservation events around the region, volunteer opportunities, and other chances to connect with our staff, work and local wildlife and wildlands. We typically hold special Member Briefings with our scientists at least once a year, as well as an annual Holiday Party for members and volunteers.
- Stay connected through The Conservation Connection, our monthly E-newsletter filled with the latest conservation news and ways to take action, as well as print publications and special updates.
- Enjoy being a part of our conservation community, and knowing you are protecting and restoring our region’s natural heritage for future generations!
Conservation Northwest does not share lists with other parties. In addition to our monthly Conservation Connection E-Newsletter and WILD NW Action Alerts, we occasionally send specific emails regarding urgent issues and donation or membership opportunities.
Important giving information
- Our tax identification number is 94-3091547
- Our Washington State UBI # is 601 135 446.
- Our legal address is:
1829 10TH AVE W, SUITE B
SEATTLE, WA 98119
Conservation Northwest is a 501(c)3 charity based in Seattle, Washington. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.