Membership matters – Join us today!
Looking to renew your membership? Click here! Or learn about automatic Monthly Giving, Legacy Giving, Matching Gifts or our annual Auction & Dinner.
Members of Conservation Northwest not only love the outdoors and wildlife, they actively protect it by supporting our vital work. Memberships start at just $35 a year.
Your tax-deductible membership with Conservation Northwest supports our efforts to protect, connect and restore the wildlands and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for making this work possible!
How to join Conservation Northwest
Become a member (or renew) through our secure online donation form!
Prefer to mail your membership gift? Send your check to:
1829 10th Ave W Ste B
Seattle, WA 98119
Join our Wildland Partners automatic giving club
Make your gift via stock donation:
Broker Dealer: Cetera Investment Services
Conservation Northwest’s Cetera Account Number: 2FR17274
Advisor: JONNA DAMIANO, 877-305-0056
Note: Cetera is associated with Columbian (formerly Pacific Continental). Some contributors may still have our Morgan Stanley account which has been closed since February 2018.
Will your work double your gift?
If your employer matches donations to charitable organizations, we can work with you to double your support. Learn more on our Matching Gifts page!
We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity.
By becoming a member of Conservation Northwest, you are not only keeping the Northwest wild, you also have access to these additional member services:
- Receive invitations to members-only conservation events, volunteer opportunities, local activities and other chances to connect with our staff, work and wildlife and wildlands in our region.
- Stay connected through The Conservation Connection, our monthly E-newsletter filled with the latest conservation news and ways to take action.
- Enjoy being a part of our conservation community, and knowing you are protecting and restoring our region’s natural heritage for future generations!
Members of Conservation Northwest automatically receive our monthly Conservation Connection electronic newsletter and our WILD NW Action Alerts. Conservation Northwest does not share lists with other parties. In addition to our monthly E-Newsletter and action alerts, we occasionally send specific emails regarding urgent issues and donation or membership opportunities.
Important giving information
- Our tax identification number is 94-3091547
- Our Washington State UBI # is 601 135 446.
- Our legal address is:
1829 10TH AVE W, SUITE B
SEATTLE, WA 98119